1. Why do I see a lot of pictures of only a few cheerleaders?
I have clients that I follow throughout the year. I take photos of them during practices and competitions. This allows the families of that cheerleader to focus on their son/daughter and just cheer for them and their team.
2. I’m a client but I don’t see any photos of my child yet. Have you taken any?
As part of your CD you will get all images of your child, both individual and group shots. Most likely what your child is apart of the group shots in their team gallery and individual (or close up) shots are coming.
3. How many photos do you take?
During competitions like the Showcase or X-Evolution I can take approximately 3000 pictures. On other types of competitions I take an average of 200 pictures per team. You can expect to receive an average of 100 photos, saving approximately $2000 on competition photos.
4. What does my daughter wear to the portrait session?
If she has multiple uniforms you are welcome to bring both uniforms. This will allow for me to get portrait images in both uniforms.
5. Should she get “competition ready” for her portrait session?
No. Most people choose to either wear their hair down or curled/styled with light make up.
6. When are the packages delivered?
They are delivered at the end of the season, typically in May.